Saturday, November 29, 2008

Noah's First B-Day Party!






These are a few pictures from Noah's First B-Day. The theme was First Birthday All-Star. He had a few friends and family at the party. We had chips and dips and a cupcake cake shaped like a one. All in all, it was fun! I miss my family every day, but especially big days like this. I really wish they could have been there for his first party! He did have a really cute shirt on that said, "It's fun to be one!" but he had an "accident" on it right when the party started. I didn't choose to dress him in a Carolina T-Shirt on his first b-day! I guess next year I will have a backup shirt!
Hope you enjoy the pics!






1 comment:

Judyann said...

Hi Nichole, we miss being there for Noah's, your's and Adam's big days. Maybe someday we'll be closer. It could happen.